Returns can be made with store receipt and you will receive STORE CREDIT (no cash back). Yarn must be returned within 60 days with labels and in saleable condition (ex: no smoke smell or pet hairs). Dye Lots change frequently so that is the reason for the time limit.NO RETURN ON THE FOLLOWING: FIBERS, KNITTING NEEDLES and BOOKS
If your project material (ex: yarn or needlepoint canvas) is NOT purchased at Stitching Memories and you require assistance with knitting help or fibers pulled or stitch recommendations, we will gladly offer our services, but there will be a service charge of $15.00 per hour that we will prorate accordingly.
Class Fees and Policies
- Payment of class fee is required at the time of class registration
- Please note that class fees are non-refundable
- To ensure that you receive the most value out of each class session, required homework must be completed as assigned
Our class prices are based on the student purchasing yarn at our store and receiving a 10% discount on all class suppliesFees
* As follows unless otherwise noted in the class schedule
- 1-session class is $15 +materials
- 2-session class is $25 +materials
- 3-session class is $35 +materials
- 4-session class is $45 +materials
In Store Private Lessons
Private lessons are available for crochet or knitting. These run $20 for each 1 1/2 hour session. Call us and we will have an instructor contact you to set up a time that is convenient for you at the store. This is a great way to get the information and assistance that you need.
Additional services are available
Felt your finished knits here at the store. We'll felt it for you for $20.
Does your needlework need finishing? Do you need a lining sewn into your knitted bags? We have a finisher who is great with needle and thread or a sewing machine when the job calls for it. Sharon's finishing will make your needlework shine!
We can help you select frames and mats for your stitching and needlework projects.